Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome!!

Hi! I am so excited to do this blog.

I just wanted to let you know first off, that I am not the author of Timber Rdige Riders, Maggie, but I am a reader of these books and she has given me permission to write this blog. Also, some of the stuff I will put on here will come straight from her.

I will start with a little about me.

I have a 20 year old Throughbred/Quarter Horse mix. He is almost black and has quite a personality. I have been riding for 6 years and do Jumpers. I also love to fox hunt ( you animal lover's out there, don't worry, we don't actually hurt the fox). I am an only child and live in the woods (don't worry, I have a house! Haha). I feel so lucky because I am surrounded by nature all of the time. I live on a family farm in Virginia. I love reading books about horse's, they are my favorite types of books.

Now on to a little about the Timber Ridge Rider series (no spoilers, sorry).

The first book: Keeping Secrets follows fourteen year old Kate McGregor to Timber Ridge stables as she looks for a job helping Holly Chapman. Holly is in a wheel chair (read to find out why). But a job is not the only thing Kate McGregor get's. Kate has a past that she wants to keep a secret, will she be able to? Find out in Keeping Secrets. Available at www.amazon.com or for any eReader. Find out more about the series at  http://timberridgeriders.com/.

If you have any questions please email me at annavitale@mail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment