Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thanks to the fans!

Thanks to the fans Book #6 in the Timber Ridge Riders series: ALMOST PERFECT, has been the number 1 seller on Amazon twice this week. Also, all of the other books are doing very good as well.

What did ya'll think about book 6? Leave your thoughts in the comment section if you want.



I am going to start doing a weekly blog every Saturday. If I can't do it Saturday then I will do it Sunday. I will be talking and sharing things about horses. News from Ms. Dana on the Timber Ridge series (When there is news, there will not be news every week). I may blog some during the week in addition to my weekly blog. I hope you enjoy and leave your comments in the comment section. Thank you so much! This blog and the Timber Ridge series would not be possible without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment