Saturday, March 23, 2013

Racing Into Trouble: Fire


In Racing Into Trouble, there is a big fire that was caused by bad wiring. Holly had to force herself to walk to save herself and Buccaneer. After that she can walk.

I have had some scary encounters with fire. One time, i was on the way home with my mom and I saw a lot of smoke kind of close to my house and I told my mom. We went driving around trying to find it and when we did it was 250 yards through the woods from my house. The wind was blowing towards our house to my mom called the fire department really frantically.

What happened was the real estate agent was trying to sell the house and they were burning some pallets. It was a windy day and they left before the fire was completely out and it caught a shed on fire.

So, after my mom called the fire department, we rushed home and she left me outside watching for flames and smoke to be coming through the woods while she was inside gathering photos in case we had to leave.

Everything was fine; the fire department put the fire out. My dad went over there one day to meet the people that had moved in and now she is my riding instructor. A near tragedy turned into good!

Another time, my mom was talking to my dad and forgot the grease on the stove. It caught on fire and we were frantically trying to put it out. I was crying because a house fire is my biggest fear.

Have an awesome Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment