Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Story Time

I thought we could share our barn stories on here. It would be a cool way for all of us to talk about horses and the books. Comment or email me your story and I will write it in a blog post.

I remember when i was 8, I had wanted to start riding so badly. One day i went to the barn i was going to be riding at and the lady said "We're going to get you in here sweety, you've been waiting a long time."

When my first lesson came around, i was excited and scared because I was so shy. Luckily, my cousin was there. because she also rode there also, and was able to help me. I rode a little shetland pony named Beauty. I walked and trotted around, but she was so lazy! I had a lot of fun though and have been riding ever since, and now I am 14.

I look forward to hearing y'alls stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment