Monday, March 4, 2013

Thank you!

Thank you so much for visiting the blog. I really appriciate it. Check back often for more updates. Please comment your opinion.

I had a young lady ask about how to keep calm in the show ring. My advice would be to relax and pretend it's a lesson. Also ask your trainer what else to do. Remember, horse's can sense how you're feeling, so if you're nervous, they will get nervous.

I had another young lady ask about how to calm down a horse that likes to kick. Again, I would ask your trainer. Be sure to stay away from there back end though.

If anyone has any questions please email me: annavitale@mail.com  if you want me to keep your question private, please say so in your email. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/St-Reiston-Academy/435315389888473 that is the link to my facebook page. Please suggest it to all your friends. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete