Sunday, March 10, 2013

Story!

A young lady emailed me her story and gave me permission to post it on here:
One time, she was riding a bay mare. She was cantering down the right side of the paddock and the horse swerved in and she kept going. She jumped off and landed on her feet.Everyone was clapping for her. Then her trainer said she was the most graceful faller she had ever seen.

If you have any stories you want to share with everyone, comment or email me.

Yesterday, I went to the barn to help out and ride. Some of my friends were there and she got a bag of frosted flakes. We all chased her into the feed room and tackled each other for some. The horses were standing there watching us thinking we were crazy.
I had to ride a little pony named Little Man because he needed someone experienced to ride him so he wouldn't refuse the jumps or poles. I was cantering  and had to trot to fix my lead. He tripped really badly and fell and I did a summer sault off of him. He fell so badly, he was laying down. I was lucky my leg didn't get pinned. I got right up and made sure he was okay. We were both okay but it's kind of funny that I did a summer sault off him. My trainer said he was probably being lazy and didn't pick up his feet.

2 comments: